Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weight Loss Junkie

Sometimes for me its more about the continual struggle "Why do I struggle to change when everyone around me does it so easily?" "Why is it so hard for me to stick with my workouts and so simple for others?" "Why can't I make changes like everyone else?" Those thoughts and others just like them strike to the heart of a myth that keeps so many of us from enjoying the health they desire. The reality is that change in any form involves short-term setbacks and struggles.
So I am setting up my blog in order to be accountable to all you guys and keep the change happening so am living by the following quotes ... "Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success." Napolean Hill. But by far my favourite quote and what I now live my life by is the following from Mike Littman " You don't have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going!"

No comments: